Friday, September 18, 2020

Please take a minute to fill in this one-question survey!

Hey Taborgrassers! 


Taborgrass is going to be a little different this year, but boy am I excited about it.

I’ve been cooking up some Covid-safe alternatives to the traditional Taborgrass class structure, and I want to know what all of you are most excited about. If you’re interested in attending any jams, classes, or workshops, please do me a favor and fill out this one-question survey: https://forms.gle/rifDgWKqiB1CSyRi9. It shouldn’t take more than 30 seconds (about one verse of Bury Me Beneath the Willow at 60bpm), and will be very helpful to me as I figure out what programs to run at Taborgrass this fall. 

We're taking Covid-19 safety very seriously. All in-person workshops will be capped at a small number of students, social distancing will be observed, and facemasks will be mandatory. If you have any specific concerns, I'd love to hear them! 

You can also keep up with all things Taborgrass by joining our new Facebook group!: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1064205227383471

I’m really excited to continue the Taborgrass spirit this fall, to see what you’ve all been up to, and to carry on Greg’s phenomenal work. Looking forward to picking with you soon.

Grassingly yours,

Kaden